Friday, August 27, 2010

August 26,

1 Corinthians 8
There is one God, the Father, of whom are all things and we are for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
Through Jesus comes all things. He called into being the stars. He put them into motion. He designed the laws of physics & chemistry. He created the first cell. He created how the physical interacts with the spiritual. He designed how interpersonal relationships ought to work. He designed how I ought to relate to myself. He designed how I ought to relate to Himself.
Through Jesus we live. What are all the implications of that? I breathe because He enables it. But that is a shallow concept of life. He enables eternal life. What is eternal life? Is it just breathing forever? This is eternal life -- that we may know God and Jesus Christ, Whom He has sent. He enables me to know my Creator. May He grant me to know Him more! Indeed we serve a glorious King! Speak His glory to someone today!
--Pastor John

No comments:

Post a Comment