Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 9,

Colossians 1
This chapter reads like an unbelievable resume. Jesus is the King of a kingdom. He is deeply loved by the Father. Jesus is the first born of creation, meaning that he is pre-eminent over all of it. He created everything. He is head of the church. All the fullness of God of God dwells in Him. He reconciled His enemies to Himself. More than anything else, because He is in me, I have the hope of glory. The greatest glory of the universe lives in me. There is hope. It doesn't matter what anyone else says. I've been accused of having no leadership skills, of being demon possessed, etc. What does that matter? Not one whit. Jesus lives in me! I will share in His glory! Indeed we serve a glorious King! Speak His glory to someone today!
--Pastor John

No comments:

Post a Comment