Friday, November 11, 2011

November 10

Habakkuk 2
“I will stand my watch And set myself on the rampart, And watch to see what He will say to me, And what I will answer when I am corrected!” Can I say that? I am convinced that most of those in the USA, who name the name of Christ, cannot say that. But, can I say that? Can I daily stand in His word looking to see the glory of the Lord. Do I wait in His word looking to see what the Spirit will say to me through His word? What will I do when I am corrected? Will I bring myself into obedience with His teaching, or will my stubborn will win out insisting that I was “right” that I was “justified?” Like it or not, one day, “The earth will be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, As the waters cover the sea.” When that day comes the only thing of value that will remain is that which acknowledged and submitted to the glory of the Lord. Lord enable me to crucify that flesh which wars against Your Spirit. Enable me to truly stand my watch and do what you say to me for I wish to enjoy Your glory and not fear it! Indeed, we serve a glorious King! Speak His glory to someone today!
--Pastor john

No comments:

Post a Comment