Friday, August 5, 2011

August 4

Ezekiel 3
It is the glory of the Lord that He should reveal Himself to humans, that He should give them a vision of Himself, that He should send them to other humans to proclaim His word, that He should empower them to do so. Lord, let me be so enraptured with your glory that that becomes true of me. Let me see Your glory! Let me be changed by Your Glory! Let me be controlled by your glory! Let me proclaim Your glory! Let your glory be my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night! Let Your glory be my constant meditation and conversation! Help, for I cannot produce this on my own! I need Your Spirit to enter me and lift me higher than myself so that your glory would be seen first. Indeed we serve a glorious King! Speak His glory to someone today!
--Pastor john

No comments:

Post a Comment