Monday, December 27, 2010

December 26

Revelation 17
When my children were little, we would sometimes wrestle or pillow fight. Sometimes I would pretend that they were beating me. I would let them do their very best to do the very worst to me. Then I would overcome them. It would reveal how much stronger that I, as an adult, was than they as children. The Beast will do his best to overcome the Lamb. The Lamb will let them do their best to do their worst. It will reveal to us how great He is. It will add new meaning to us to His titles of ‘King of kings’ and ‘Lord of lords’.
Perhaps the enemy at this very moment is attacking you. He is doing his very best to do his worst to you. He attacks you because in attacking you, He attacks the King of kings and Lord of lords. The King lets him do his best to do his worst. But it is only for a season and only to show how mighty He is through you. You and He will after all, overcome. Indeed we serve a glorious King! Speak His glory to someone today!
--Pastor John

No comments:

Post a Comment